We're looking for an administrator to join our team
Experienced Administrator Required
Umber Creative is a close knit team of web developers and graphic designers based in Hull. We have a track record of delivering varied and complex projects for all kinds of market sectors during the last 11 years of business. We are now seeking to add a member to our team to offer administrative support.
The role provides the chance for the successful individual to join a successful and progressive business, with further opportunities available due to company growth. We can offer flexible working hours - ideally totalling around 21 hours per week (during standard office hours). Salary is dependant on candidate and experience.
- Process all incoming invoices
- Produce all sales invoices
- Liaise closely with customers and suppliers
- Daily bank reconciliation
- Produce weekly and monthly financial reports for the directors
- Maintaining and ordering office supplies
- Answer the telephone and deal with any queries
- Help calculate the monthly Work In Progress figure
- Deal with any office ad hoc duties
Our administrator role is ideal for a hardworking, enthusiastic individual who is looking to use their experience to really offer value to our company, we actively welcome suggestions and improvements to the administration department, we also require the following:
- Accounting experience (ideally Xero but any accounting software experience is suitable)
- Administration experience
- Good communication skills
- Ability to manage own workload and work in a logical fashion
- Excellent computer skills
- Proficiency in Maths and English
Knowledge of our industry would be beneficial but we welcome applications from people willing to take the time to learn and understand the business and bring their experience to our team.
If you would like to be considered for the position, please provide an up to date CV detailing career history to date to email@example.com and we will be in touch to discuss the opportunity further.